Day #10: Cybersecurity and Cleaning Up Minecraft Servers

 

 I honestly forgot to write this blog yesterday but since I didn't need to work today, I've decided to write today. Hurray! I've finished the requirements for my senior project! I've worked my 75 hours and am currently preparing to write my reflection. In all honesty, I think I passed most of my senior project requirements at this point. I just need to finish my NYU Cybersecurity Specialization Courses and I'll be all set. The AI is at a functional state AND the public Minecraft server will support crossplay soon! I'm definitely going to need some extra hours to polish it but I'm excited to present at innovation night!

 

 

 

Today Hours Today(5-19-23):

7:00am-1:00pm - 7 hours

4:00pm-6:00pm - 2 hours

Total Time Today - 9 hours


Total Time Accrued: 75/75 hours

 

Comments

Popular Posts