Day #6 Starting Servers and Cybersecurity Certifications

We are now in the second week of Senior Project! Theater is gone now and it's time to focus on the long term impacts of my projects. As of late, I would personally say that I am about 80% finished with the APCS Minecraft Server. There are still some tweaks that I would like to make, such as an simple script that can restart the server. In addition, I've installed some plugins, one of which is a web interface where people can see everyone logged in the server on a live 3D map. I've also started to do some Coursera certifications in tandem, targeting Google's Cybersecurity Professional. The modules are pretty easy but still require some level of studying. Overall, a good start to the second week!


Total Hours Weekend:

5:00pm-9:00pm: 4 hours

Today Hours Today:

7:00am-12:00am - 5 hours

1:00pm-3:05pm - 2 hours




Total Time Accrued: 43.50/75 (43 Hours 50 Minutes)


Comments

Popular Posts