Day #7 Fixing Servers and Final Touches

 

 Another day at the ITS Office. Woke up and met Seth Currier at the office at around 7am. Did some work on the server, fixing bugs and glitches as well as installing some new plugins. I also sent an email out to the community asking them about any feedback and changes regarding the server. At the most, the current plan is to make a Minecraft Server for APCS but also another cross-play compatible server for the broader Proctor community. I've already received a lot of responses (21 at the time of this writing) with a lot of quality suggestions. I think the hardest challenge for me is going to make sure that crossplay doesn't affect gameplay and that when I eventually turn over the server after graduation, people can take over and learn something about server administration.

 

Today Hours Today:

7:00am-12:00am - 5 hours

1:00pm-3:00pm - 2 hours


Total Time Accrued: 50.50/75 (50 Hours 50 Minutes)



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts