Day #9: More Servers and AI Research

 

Another day, another dollar(or fraction of a Bitcoin) at the ITS Office. Woke up at 6:40, went to Jakes and got to the office at 7:00am. Talked with Seth for a little bit and we went over the possibility of opening the server to the public. Last time Seth and I talked, it was considered a security risk having a port open. While it doesn't seem like much, there have been exploits in the past that allow hackers to inject unsecure code into a Minecraft Server and take control of the underlying server. So, I'm planning to talk to James tomorrow besides that. In other words, the server is working really well and I'm finalizing the server. We only have one week left before graduation since I've had other objectives besides the AI. I'm also getting together a team of people to develop and maintain the server in my absence. It'll be nice to know that the server is in safe hands while I'm gone. Excited for Innovation Night!

 

 

 

Today Hours Today:

7:00am-12:00am - 5 hours

12:30pm-3:00pm - 2 hours 30 minutes

 Total Time: 7 hours 30 minutes


Total Time Accrued: 66/75

 

Comments

Popular Posts