Day #2: Minecraft Servers and Diagnostic Reports

 Today was a pretty good day as I got to work at around 8:30am. Continued to make diagnostic reports for some old servers that were out of commission. Talked with Spencer Corkran, the tech teacher at Proctor Academy about making a Minecraft server for the AP Computer Science class. The idea is for the APCS students to make Minecraft Game Mods which would then be uploaded to the game server. After that, I continued to make the actual Minecraft server, allocating the proper resources and storage for the game server. In the evening, I will be doing the sound cues for the play and assist Seth Currier with any sound needs. Overall, it's been a pretty relaxing day but I expect it to get more complicated as my project continues!




Time Spent Today:

8:30am-12:10 pm(Proctor Academy ITS Office): 3:40


5:40-8:00 (Norris Family Theater): 2:40


Total:6 Hours 20 Minutes

Total Time Accrued: 12.20/75

Comments

Popular Posts