Day #5: Modded Minecraft Beginnings

 Another great day! I finally got the Minecraft Server working! Though I need to fine tune it and change it's version, it was not without it's troubles. Though I had access to the server, the developers behind the server files changed the way that the game server installs itself. Apparently, I was using the wrong version of Java(Java is the underlying programming language used to run Minecraft). After doing some research, I quickly fixed my mistake and got the server running! Hooray!Today was also the first open showing of Ada and the Engine. My job was to play the visual letters that would appear. However, we had some projector troubles and not all of the letters came out. Regardless, the majority of the sound and visual effects worked! A great day none the less!

 

 

Total Hours Today:

9:00am-12:00am: 3 hours

5:00pm-9:00pm: 4 hours

Total hours: 7 hours 


Total Time Accrued: 32.45/75 (32 Hours 45 Minutes)



 

Comments

Popular Posts